Thursday, September 24, 2009

Style Inspiration: The Baby Sitters Club (Claudia)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Splendid at ShopStyle

Do any of you remember "dress like your favorite book character day in elementary school?" Well, I do. It was Fifth grade and I had already done Florence Nightingale in 3 rd grade, and now was my time to really shine. Really be the person I truly admired and wished I could be friends with… Claudia from The Baby Sitters Club of course. She was so cool, so into art, and so the person I looked to for fashion inspiration.

The only problem I had was that I didn’t have too many pictures of her, except from the few times she graced the cover of my beloved series. I studied them all and decided on black leggings, a huge colorful, baggy sweater, white keds and a side swept scrunchie look. I’m sure my teacher must have thought I was a “character” for sure. Who dresses up like a baby sitter for "dress like your favorite book character day?" Me! :)




3 comments:

  1. OOOH I would have so been Pipi longstocking...OR Anne of Greene Gables!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, such great choices Ang! Very fun-dressing ladies! Well, Pipi more than Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, I just started a blog...I have no pictures cause I'm lame-o like that. gahhh! :)

    ReplyDelete