Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fashion Love: Miroslava Duma

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(pics from wellthat'sjustmeblogspot and The Purse Forum)

This chick always gets it right, and she's so refreshing to look at. I love how she wears such fierce clothes and still maintains her cuteness, a feat not often achieved by many fashionistas.

On a personal note, I'm off to South Beach tomorrow to celebrate my Birthday for a long weekend!!! Whoop Whoop!! Celebration officially starts tonight with a group of friends for dinner. I'll post pics in SOBE if I can and if not, expect hoards of pics come next week. Happy Hump day!

3 comments:

  1. She's so pretty!! Love pic number 3, and her makeup is perfection!! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her classic look in pic #1. Very Jackie O with a twist!

    ReplyDelete