Monday, September 21, 2009

I done had a hard week, Now it's time to celebrate

Photobucket


Photobucket
(Thrifted little boy's blazer, sequined H&M top, black saint grace top, black leggings, Aldo boots)

Wore this out Friday night to get some yummy tapas with a big group of friends, as well as some tasty beverages. Pretty much want to live in these boots. Actually I tend to get that way with any new item. Wear it as much as possible for the first few weeks I own it.


I have been wanting to wear my hair in a side braid for quite a while and after seeing the Wang Spring 10 show, I decided to bust out the look. Of course mine looks nothing like the awesomeness that was in the show. Dang! ha! I'll have to work on it!


Photobucket
(style.com)

5 comments:

  1. OMG... I have the same top - although I wear mine as a dress with opaque tights... maybe it came as a top and a dress (different lengths?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Don't you love it! That's crazy! Well, I wore mine as a dress too. I just have to wear a longer black dress under since the H&M one barely covers my booty! And you're taller than me! For sure must be a different length. I got mine while in Europe. I wonder if that's why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm jealous of that thrifted blazer! i've had no luck finding one :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. side braids are DAAA BOOMMBBB!! :) oh and sequins make me hyperventilate. duh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blazer! Great blog. You have lovely fashion sense!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete