Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fashion Road Kill

Photobucket

(Zara blazer, Bershka racerback, American Apparel Space Scape tube bra, Elizabeth and James city slicker pants, Urban Outfitters We Who See Buckled Up Wedge) 

I have to start by paying my due respect to the Olsens. I have never spent this much on a pair of pants and amazingly, I don't regret it. Actually, I am in love with them. They are so comfortable and they go with everything. Plus, they are such a cool take on a basic pant. Who knew black pants could be so exciting... well, to me at least!  Also, these wedge boots... so comfy and amazing. Wow, this is turning into an ad. Can you tell that's what I do for a living. Ha!

Well, anyway, went to a fashion show at the W in Buckhead last night. It was for a local designer and lets just say, yawn city. I kinda feel bad saying that since my friend Daniel was super kind enough to get me into the vip pre-party. Still totally had fun thanks to super amazing friends of course. Oh, and I saw a chick with some fierce snakeskin leggings that I completely went bananas for. Rachel Zoe fan? You got it!

2 comments:

  1. There is now an Elizabeth and James Men's line . . . and it's actually good. You know I hooked up with the Olsen twins before they were famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is? Wow, that's awesome! Now if I can only get them to feed me the women's line for free. Let me work on that ;) Oh, and ha! Both of them? Now you're just getting greedy!

    ReplyDelete