Saturday, October 10, 2009

Watcha Say?

Photobucket

(Kova & T t-shirt, H&M faux fur vest, random black leggings, Aldo boots, Banana Republic necklace)

Sometimes I pose for pics in the Anthropologie dressing room. One of my besties came into town to celebrate my Birthday. It's the Birthday that keeps on giving. She got my lunch.... sushi and nori salad, yum!... and the new Sart book and a kick ass chain choker necklace. Thanks Ang!

Today was pretty hilarious because the BET awards are tonight here in the A and the mall was full on packed with rappers, producers and athletes. Love this city!

**Mental Note: Lighting in the Anthro dressing room = not so much.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT DID SHE SAY? OF COURSE SHE DID! (super high voice)
    yay, boo! had so much fun!!
    anthro rep: "How are you doing?"
    me: "It's ok."
    hmmm, I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete