Saturday, October 17, 2009

This One's For You Gramps

Photobucket


(My Grandpa's hat, H&M sweater dress, Bershka belt, DKNY tights, Theory zip up boots)

Went to a music festival last night that ended up being not much of a festival, and then bounced to another place. I don't know about you guys, but everytime I wear a hat, guys feel the need to take it off my head or beg to borrow it, etc. What is that? I hate it.

Speaking of hats, this one belonged to my grandfather, who was hands down the funniest, most-loving best friend anyone could have. Man had style, too! He'd wear trousers, a button down, dress socks, dress shoes and a hat everyday, and depending on the weather, he'd add a suit vest and/or suit jacket or long cardigan to the mix. Even when he reached his 90s, he'd dress like that to sit on the porch. Adorable. And then he'd say funny thinks like, "Lets write Mr. Clinton a letter. I need money for a train ride and I feel like he'll understand my situation and help me out." ha! So cute.

3 comments:

  1. those boots make any outfit hot ;) great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, miss him!! He was so presh!
    Hawt boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. News on : Http://daily-women.blogspot.com


    In Bordeaux City, a really beautiful town where we live :)
    Come on
    See ya :) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete