Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bienvenido a Miami: Part 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Asos dress, red, satin Zara pumps)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Started off this past Saturday by switching hotels from one side of South Beach to the other. I have never done that before but it was an interesting switch... of course after brunch we started walking our way back to the original end anyway. Ha. I'm more of a socialize or chill at a fun, shaded spot than sweat away in the sun kind of girl, so kept hitting up this really cool hotel to relax in the shade on their gorgeous tiered patio facing the beach. 

Totally overheard a guy talking about a private, free NERD concert at the new W in South Beach and immediately knew I'd have to crash it. I'm feisty like that. Lets just say, totally worth it. Aside from The Racontours, hands down the best concert I have ever been too... even though 3/4 ths of the crowd was uber lame and either was sitting or not paying attention. Pharell seemed pretty annoyed, and I felt bad for him. I know the feeling of wanting people to not suck and then they, well, they suck. Lol.

Anyway, found a recording of the concert on youtube. Feel free to rock out ;)



** I think I need to shorten this dress. The length bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment