Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starbucks On the Brain

Photobucket

(M Missoni cardigan, Michael Stars cami, LNA t shirt dress, random leggings, Banana Republic necklace, Aldo boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Venti Awake ;) )

Photobucket

(Anthropologie poncho, Anthropologie racerback, random leggings, Aldo boots)

Weather here has been nuts (warm, cold, warm, cold.... ) , and it has just encouraged my laziness to throw on a pair of leggings when I'm not at work and just change my tops. Tsk, Tsk... wisk, wisk? Pretty odd considering I was so sick of leggings a year and a half ago that I pretty much swore off of them. Funny how that happens.

2 comments:

  1. aghh, missoni...i die!! literally, i die!! perfection!! happy bday to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i love that poncho...and of course the missoni!

    ReplyDelete